What is the Mission of the Black Business Olympics?
The Black Business Olympics is the non-profit of the Black Business Expo USA. The Black Business Olympics is an event specifically to raise scholarship funds. Our goal is $100,000 and100 laptop computers for graduating seniors accepted into an accredited institution for college and, assist K-12 students who are entrepreneurs.
Why Be a Black Business Olympics Speaker?
- Invest in student's educational journey (scholarships/computers)
- Educate businesses/corporations on diversity/equity/inclusion
- Connect businesses/corporations global-wide
- Eliminate financial gaps in the black community
- Cultivate economic/community development
- Provide opportunities to generate more business leads
- Reach over 200 countries and 130,000 plus viewers through broadcasting
- See attachment for additional benefits
What do we ask of Our Speakers?
As a speaker, you invest in the student scholarship fund by making a $300 investment. This will secure your speaker's spot. Grab your speaker's spot today by using the link below to make your investment because speaker spots are filling fast.
With your investment, these students will be equipped for success and feel the support from their community.
They will begin to navigate their lives into college or entrepreneurship.
Here are two easy ways to make your scholarship investment:
1) One-time investment of $300, or
2) Quarterly or Monthly increments of at least $100.
All donations are welcomed and appreciated. In order to take advantage of ALL benefits, speaking opportunities, business promotion, and speakers' incentives, a scholarship investment gift of at least $300 is required. So, let's begin to showcase and advertise your business today. Invest here or cut and paste this URL in your browser https://